Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Journey on relaxation exercise

This exercise was very nice. The first time around I had to stop and re-start the exercise due to an interruption (Thor, the giant pup pushed open the door and demanded some attention and gave a little love in the form of drool as I layed on the floor to complete the exercise). The second time around I fell asleep because of the hypnotic voice that facilitated the exercise. For me, the third time was the charm, my arms became heavy even with the beginnings of a headache, yet I was able to focus on the exercise and reap the benefits!

3 comments:

  1. Wasn't it great? I felt so relaxed and rested after listening to it. I believe I will have to listen to it everyday after work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It also took me two attempts to finally get this exercise complete, and boy am I glad I got to experience it in it's entirety! The voice was extremely relaxing and I was able to relax...so much so that I felt detahed from my body almost. Everything felt heavy and I was completely still for the entire exercise...yippy. I told my husband he should try it (he has been stressed out lately). I'll let you know how that goes..lol.
    ~Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have encouraged my husband to give it a try, no luck yet, maybe soon...

    ReplyDelete