Tuesday, May 18, 2010

For me, the subtle mind and visualization exercises have been the most beneficial during this early journey to wellness. I have frequently returned to these two exercises as I am learning and practicing because they are relatively easy which makes me comfortable so that I may then try other exercises or have a safe place to return to if I am having difficulty with new exercises. These exercises remind me of basic building blocks of meditation and I am a firm believer in developing good basics to build upon and to accomplish this, I have practiced both of these 1-2 times per week with increased time and stamina being the outcome. I would like to get to a point where I am doing one of these daily in addition to utilizing during a physical activity like Qi Gong which is offered once a week at the hospital that I work at.

No comments:

Post a Comment